As we gather in our churches this Christmas season we are reminded of the indescribable gift we have been given in Christ Jesus. Heaven came to earth in the form of a baby and our world has never been the same. Sharing gifts with others during this time of year has grown to be a way to express our love and appreciation for special persons in our life.
The gift of giving is that as a supporter of the Stegall Foundation your gifts to these women and men are an expression of your own Christian faithfulness and commitment to sharing the Gospel. Each dollar that is donat- ed conveys a message. It tells a student “we see you, and we support you."
Thank you for your generous gifts to the Foundation this past year. Your support of students preparing to lead the Church has a lasting and worthwhile effect.
Donors have a variety of ways to choose from when making a gift:
• Checks or Cash
- ~ Given through mail at: PO Box 241661, Montgomery, AL 36124-1661
- ~ Given online securely at: stegallscholarship.com
• Gifts of Securities
• Gift Annuity
• Real Estate
• Codicil to your Will, or other planned giving
• Inquire about Matching Gifts through your employer
• Choose our Foundation on Amazon.com through the “smile.amazon.com” program • Encourage others to donate through sharing about the Foundation
All gifts may be made in honor of or in memory of someone special*. Making an honorary or memorial gift is a wonderful way to express your appreciation for a pastor or other clergy leader this season. Gift acknowl- edgements are sent on your behalf to the person named in your gift.
We wish for you a holy Advent season and a very Merry Christmas.
*Please indicate this when making your gift.